Tuesday 17 April 2012

GO AND TELL MY FATHER


Go and tell my father
That I angry
I am unhappy
I have lost my peace
I am losing control over my own self
And that I badly await for my freedom

Tell my father, that I am above 18
In my country I am an adult
That even sweet Cordelia could not
Flatter his father and so will I not
That now I will love him for my father
Because I have a lover
That least I do the abomination of today
Men sleep with men and so are women
That women sleep with women and so are men
I refrain from saying it is satisfying
Sexual pleasure
The results are worse than pleasure

Go tell father to support me
It is his right and obligation
Tell him to accept the facts that like any other teenager
I am growing up
Please tell father that if my feelings
Be not seen, they be not dead
That if I shall kill them now
I so shall kill my feelings
And so shall he kill his pride
And so shall he kill his linage
And so shall he kill him forever
Let him not die like a poor man

Do not forget to tell father,
To please understand
That I shall not kill my feelings
I shall do what I feel is right
I will not sacrifice my feelings
At the altar of his ego.


No comments:

Post a Comment